thin section ball bearings
RBC thin section ball bearings are engineered to solve a variety of design problems that cannot be solved with conventional ball bearings.
Thin section ball bearings are most often found where space limitations, combined loading, and weight restrictions pose unique design requirements.
The RBC range of thin section ball bearings go from strength to strength offering you even more flexibility.
- Bore sizes from 1" to 40"
- Cross sections from 3/16" to 1"
- Precision classes to ABEC 7 (ISO P4)
- Radial, angular and 4-point contact versions
- Shielded and sealed versions
- Duplex and Super Duplex configurations
- Standard materials - SAE 5100 & 440C steels
- Special materials for hostile environments
- Customised designs available
- ISO 9001 and AS 9100 approved factory